Got questions? Hopefully, we’ve got all the answers right here and now for you.
What Are the Steps To Becoming an Official Alfalfa’s Team Member?
- Read our mission and core beliefs. Sound like you? Then proceed to step 2.
- Complete and submit your application. Woo Hoo!
- Stay tuned for a phone call or email from us.
- If invited, you’ll participate in an initial interview.
- If selected, we’ll send you over an offer and keep our fingers crossed that you’ll accept!
Is there someone I can talk to if I still have questions?
Sure thing! You can contact our People’s Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About how long does it take to fill out the application?
Well, if you’ve already got your resume and cover letter ready to go, we’d recommend allotting 30 – 45 minutes to complete the rest of the application.
I just submitted my application, what’s next?
If we feel you and our job opportunity were meant to be – like 2 peas in a pod, like bread ‘n butta, like peanut butter and jelly, we’ll reach out to you as soon as we can. If we don’t feel that we have a job that matches up to your skill set at the time, we’ll still keep your resume active for 90 days and maybe you’ll match up to another opportunity. After that if you’d like to re–apply feel free!
What happens if I’m not invited or selected to attend an interview?
We’ll keep your application on file for 90 days. If you’d like to apply again later, feel free to resubmit your application at a later date.