Your coffee & tea shop (with a fireplace)
At Alfalfa’s you’ll discover a world of the highest quality, locally and regionally produced Direct Trade and Fair Trade coffees and teas. Our baristas have the tasty task of sampling, sniffing and slurping hundreds of teas and coffees. We evaluate them for taste, aroma and sustainability for the planet, as well as for supporting the economic viability of farmers. That’s what we do before our coffees and teas make it into your hands.
All our Direct Trade and Fair Trade coffee and teas must be third-party verified through an international certification program.
- Our coffees are selected in every roast style from primary growing regions around the world.
- Our everyday drip and espresso is from OZO, a local Colorado roaster, and our drip beans are never sold after seven days from the time of roasting, so we can ensure you experience optimum flavor and freshness.
- We are the first coffee shop in Colorado to use a Trifecta machine, which specifies water temperature, agitation and the time the water spends saturating the coffee. We bring in only the best roasters from around the U.S. to feature in our Trifecta, like Intelligentsia out of Chicago and Stumptown from Portland.
- We feature Fair Trade certified organic coffees, as well as Direct Trade coffees that are locally roasted.
- We select herbal teas, such as mate, which are grown sustainably.
- We feature Colorado-made kombucha tea on tap that meets the food beverage alcohol restrictions of less than 0.5% alcohol.
Meet our local coffee partner
Meet our featured coffee & tea guest partners – limited time onlies
- Stumptown Coffee
- Intelligentsia Coffee & Tea
- Caffe Ibis Coffee Roasting Company
- Big Bend Coffee Roasters
Staff Faves On Coffee & Tea