Cheers! Cin! Cin! Slainte!
When it’s time to celebrate a special occasion or simply the end of the work day, Alfalfa’s has an extensive variety of high-quality wines, beers and spirits to choose from, with special attention given to small-batch, organic and artisan producers. While a novel concept in Boulder prior to the Alfalfa’s revival, it is quite civilized to be able to purchase healthy organic ingredients for your fabulous meal, while also having the opportunity to purchase your favorite local wine, beer or spirits to accompany your creation … all under the same roof.
Our knowledgeable staff are always available to assist you with the perfect Beverage, Food pairing or Cellar Choice. Whether you need a Beer pairing for those Organic Baby Back ribs, a soft juniper tinged Gin to pair with our small batch Tonic water, or a crispy and citrusy white wine to pair with those fabulous ears of Munson Farms corn you just found in our produce section, our experienced staff can guide you through your own personal preferences just like magic! You are full of questions and we have the answers.
- Our focus is on Colorado microbrews and small-batch national and international beer brands.
- We feature organic, specialty and seasonal beers, as well as gluten-free beer options.
- We carefully select wines in all varieties from Colorado wineries as well as wineries from around the world, in many cases we have the opportunity to work with artisan family-owned winegrowers, small estate wineries, and village cooperatives.
- Confidently, we independently verify that the wines we feature come from vineyards that practice sustainable farming and harvesting methods, while also meeting our exacting quality standards.
- Our wine buyers give first priority to organically certified wines, to wineries that use organic certified grapes and to biodynamically certified wines.
- We offer a limited selection of high-quality artisan distilled spirits from Colorado and beyond. We predominately work with local and regional producers that are either certified organic or that use organically grown ingredients.
Meet some of our local wine, beer and spirit partners
- Avery Brewing Company, Oskar Blues, Boulder Beer Company, Upslope Brewing Company, Funkwerks and New Belgium Brewing Company
- Boulder Creek Winery, Bookcliff Vineyards, Guy Drew Vineyards, Two Rivers Winery and Edward Eames Cellars
Extra, extra! Read all about it!
Recipes Featuring Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Chicken, Spinach and 30 Cloves of Garlic
- See all Wine, Beer & Spirits related recipes »
Staff Faves On Wine, Beer & Spirits