This simple and beautiful recipe takes advantage of the fall pear harvest. People will think you slaved for hours on this dish that looks as good as it tastes, however, our Autumn Pear Pasta has a secret… it is made with Annie’s mac & cheese…. shhhhh.
- 1 box of Annies mac & cheese spirals with butter and parmesan
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup diced cored pear
- 12 cup arugula
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans, toaasted
- Mac mac and cheese as directed, increasing milk to 1/4 cup
- remove from heat
- stir in pear, arugula, and blue cheese until well mixed
- Sprinkle with toasted pecans (bake uncovered at 350 for 6-8 minutes stirring occasionally)
- serve warm or refrigerate until serving.
*** We love to provide healthy, savory, happy recipes but remember we are not your doctor. Please follow the advice of your health-care provider about your diet and overall wellness and review labels for additional information on nutritional content.