- 48 oz. coconut milk
- 1 cup chia seeds
- ½ cup agave/maple syrup
- Cinnamon or nutmeg to taste
- Your choose of how you’d like to finish the pudding. Maybe some bright fruity coulis and mint.
- Combine all ingredients and whisk until seeds are evenly dispersed.
- Let sit to thicken over for an hour, whisk periodically to avoid clumping.
- Keep in mind there’s no right or wrong but ideally the texture is pudding-like. If its too thin: whisk in small amounts of chia and allow mixture to thicken before adding more. Chia is incredibly easy to work with so if the mixture is too thick: just add more coconut milk.
*** We love to provide healthy, savory, happy recipes but remember we are not your doctor. Please follow the advice of your health-care provider about your diet and overall wellness and review labels for additional information on nutritional content.