What is better than a delicious steak dinner that you made yourself?! …
Check out our recipe for Pan-Seared Ribeye with Garlic Butter.
Pair it with a side of baked asparagus, a simple salad, and some warm dinner rolls!
Head into Alfalfa’s today, and to get everything you need to have a delicious dinner at home!
- 2 Ribeye Steaks
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- ½ cup Parsley, chopped for garnish
- ¼ cup Soft Butter
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed
- ¼ Teaspoon dried Thyme leaves
- 1 Teaspoon Fresh Rosemary, Chopped
- ¼ Teaspoon dried oregano
- Olive oil
- Place soft butter into a small bowl.
- Press garlic directly over the butter.
- Add herbs.
- Mix well. Set aside until ready to use for flavors to mingle.
- Coat steaks with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Gently rub seasoning into the meat.
- Set steaks aside on the counter for 30 minutes.
- Place cast iron skillet in the oven and heat to 500 degrees while the steaks rest.
- When the skillet comes to temp remove it from the oven and place it over high heat on the stove-top.
- Add steaks. Sear on each side for about a minute.
- Place skillet back int he hot oven and cook the steaks for about 3 minutes per side.
- Remove steaks from skillet. Slather steaks with the garlic butter.
- Cover and let rest for about 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy
*** We love to provide healthy, savory, happy recipes but remember we are not your doctor. Please follow the advice of your health-care provider about your diet and overall wellness and review labels for additional information on nutritional content.