Recipe by our Executive Chef, Kevin Kidd.
- 4 oz. sorrel
- 4 oz. mixed greens
- 2 nectarines
- 2 avocado
- 4 oz. goat cheese
- 2 oz. almond
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Wash and dry mixed greens and sorrel, set aside.
- Wash avocado and nectarine, slice each into preferred sizes, mix gently and set aside.
- Toast almonds to a golden brown, set aside.
- Mix oil and vinegar, gently with greens and sorrel.
- Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Top with avocado, nectarine, goat cheese, and almonds.
*** We love to provide healthy, savory, happy recipes but remember we are not your doctor. Please follow the advice of your health-care provider about your diet and overall wellness and review labels for additional information on nutritional content.