A recipe from our very own Chef Kevin Kidd as seen in the Daily Camera! Serves 4.
- 1.5 lbs corned beef, cooked and diced
- 2 poblano peppers, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 2 jalapeño peppers, minced
- 1 serrano pepper, minced
- 1 12oz can roasted green chiles
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 lb russest potatoes, diced and partially cooked
- 8 sprigs cilantro
- 2 avocado
- 2 lime
- 2 Tbs sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add potatoes, browning all sides. Season with salt and pepper and blackening spice.
- Add onions and peppers and continue cooking until onions are translucent. Add corned beef and brown. Add canned green chiles until heated through. Adjust seasoning as needed. Set aside.
- In separate pan, cook eggs to desired doneness (i recommend over-easy).
- Plate hash, with 2 eggs on top and garnish with sliced avocado, fried jalapeños, lime, and sour cream. Enjoy!