For the Filling
- 3 ripe pears , sliced thin into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
For the Topping
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
- vanilla ice cream , optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl toss all of the filling ingredients together until combined. Transfer to the baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, stir all the topping ingredients together until combined.
- Evenly sprinkle the topping over the pears.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes until the pears are tender and crust is golden.
- Serve warm or room temperature with some vanilla ice cream!
*** We love to provide healthy, savory, happy recipes but remember we are not your doctor. Please follow the advice of your health-care provider about your diet and overall wellness and review labels for additional information on nutritional content.