- Deli sliced ham or other meats of your choice
- Cheese (I used white and yellow American)
- Large tortillas of your choice (I used garden herb and sun-dried tomato)
- 1- 8oz package cream cheese – softened
- 1/4 cup mayonaise
- 1/2 tsp dill weed
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- In a medium sized bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, dill weed, garlic powder, and onion powder. Mix until blended well.
- Spread a thin layer of cream cheese mixture on your tortilla. Spread it out well so that the whole tortilla has a thin layer.
- Down the middle of the tortilla, place a few slices of deli ham to cover the width of the tortilla. On top of the ham, place a layer of cheese and lettuce to cover the width of the tortilla. This ensures that each pinwheel has meat, cheese, and lettuce.
- Roll up the tortilla tightly. Cut off a small portion of each end and discard, then cut the remaining rolled tortilla into 6-8 slices, about 1 inch thick.
*** We love to provide healthy, savory, happy recipes but remember we are not your doctor. Please follow the advice of your health-care provider about your diet and overall wellness and review labels for additional information on nutritional content.