- 1 bottle dry white wine, chilled
- 1 pound fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup brandy or orange liqueur (such as Grand Marnier or Cointreau)
- 1 bottle sparkling white wine, chilled (such as cava or champagne)
- 3–4 Pink Lady Apples, cut into star shapes if desired
- Stir together white wine, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and orange in a large pitcher. Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 4 hours*, so that the flavors can meld.
- Once you’re ready to serve the sangria, stir in the sparkling white wine, apples and a handful of ice.
- Serve immediately over ice and enjoy!
*** We love to provide healthy, savory, happy recipes but remember we are not your doctor. Please follow the advice of your health-care provider about your diet and overall wellness and review labels for additional information on nutritional content.