Creamy Italian is one of our favorite dressings, however, if you are enjoying a vegan diet creamy Italian is most likely a no no. Store bought Italian dressings often contain dairy, eggs and even anchovies.
We’ve got a vegan alternative light, delicious, and versatile, great with pasta salad or grilled vegetables… Plus it’s easy to make!
- 1/3 cup olive oil (avocado oil works too)
- 1/2 cup Califia unsweetened almondmilk (sub with Califia unsweetened BetterHalf creamer to make a thicker dressing)
- 3/4 Teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon dried basil
- 1 Teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 Teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 Teaspoon dried parsley
- Combine all ingredients in bowl and whisk to fully combine.
- Taste and add additional salt, vinegar or herbs, as desired.
- Store in refrigerator.
- Dressing will separate naturally, simply re-whisk prior to use.
*** We love to provide healthy, savory, happy recipes but remember we are not your doctor. Please follow the advice of your health-care provider about your diet and overall wellness and review labels for additional information on nutritional content.