With summer in full swing, there is nothing like a tasty, refreshing and COLD treat to cool off and enjoy. This Easy Watermelon Sorbet Recipe is easy to make and tastes delicious!
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Water
- 8 cups Seedless Watermelon
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- In a small pan, add sugar and water and bring to a boil.
- Cook until sugar is dissolved, then set aside to cool.
- Puree watermelon in batches and place in a large bowl.
- Add sugar syrup and lemon juice and mix well.
- Place in a 9×13 dish, cover and place in freezer until firm.
- Puree frozen mixture before serving.
*** We love to provide healthy, savory, happy recipes but remember we are not your doctor. Please follow the advice of your health-care provider about your diet and overall wellness and review labels for additional information on nutritional content.