Watermelon Salad with Cucumber and Feta is an easy to make, refreshing salad to make this summer! Salty, sweet and perfect alongside your favorite grilled protein!
- 1 mini watermelon (approximately 4 cups), rind removed and cubed
- 2 Persian cucumbers (approximately 1 cup), sliced
- 3 ounces feta cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint
- 1 tablespoon chopped basil
- 1 lime, juiced
- Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Olive oil to taste
- In a large serving bowl add the watermelon, cucumber, feta, basil and mint.
- Squeeze the lime over the salad, drizzle with olive oil and season with kosher salt and fresh round black pepper.
- Stir to combine.
- Taste for seasoning and serve.
*** We love to provide healthy, savory, happy recipes but remember we are not your doctor. Please follow the advice of your health-care provider about your diet and overall wellness and review labels for additional information on nutritional content.