This is an easy recipe that is sure to impress. Featuring sausage from Charcutnuvo this dish is as delicious as it is lovely! Charcutnuvo has been a Denver favorite since 1969 – Proudly sold at all Alfalfa’s locations and online at Alfalfas.com
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 10-12 oz package of Charcutnuvo Chicken & Pheasant with Spinach Sausage or Organic Chicken Spinach Sausage, or a mixture of both (sliced)
- 1 lb bowtie pasta
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 8 oz bottle of sundried tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- Pinch of Salt
- In a large stockpot, bring water to boil and cook pasta according to package instruction. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large non-stick skillet, add 1 tbsp olive oil and bring to medium-high heat. Add Pheasant and Chicken, and cook until lightly browned, about 3-4 minutes. When the chicken sausage is browned, remove from the skillet and set aside on a plate.
- Add the second tbsp of olive to the skillet. Toss in sundried tomatoes and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally for about 5 minutes.
- Pour half and half over the tomatoes and stir. Sprinkle in cheeses and stir until they’re melted and have formed a sauce. Feel free to thin out the sauce by adding a little more half and half, or make it thicker with a little more cheese.
- Add spinach to the skillet and stir until it just begins to wilt.
- Stir in cooked pasta and chicken sausage. Toss to coat pasta and distribute ingredients evenly,
- Serve hot and enjoy!