- 2 pounds zucchini sliced thin
- 1 pound jack cheese, grated
- 4 eggs, beaten
- ½ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4-8 oz. roasted fresh green chilis (or more if you prefer spicier)
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 tablespoons flour
- ½ cup parsley, chopped
- Bread crumbs
- Boil slices of zucchini a few minutes until tender. Drain, set aside.
- Combine cheese, eggs, milk, flour, salt, baking powder, parsley, and chilis.
- Fold zucchini into mixture and gently stir.
- Pour mixture into 13in. x 9in. x 2in. baking dish.
- Gently cover with bread crumbs. Drip melted butter slowly over bread crumbs.
- Bake 30 minutes at 325º until golden brown.