Recipe from our Produce Manager, Claris!
- Indian Garlic Naan Bread
- Leg of Lamb Chop
- Garlic Hummus
- Fresh Arugula
- Chopped Cucumber
- Grated Carrot
- Grill the leg of lamb until medium rare (or desired doneness)
- Spread 3 to 4 dollops of hummus across the garlic naan.
- Add bite-sized sliced lamb to the naan and warm for about 2 to 3 minutes in a toaster oven or regular oven heated to 350˚.
- Top with a generous handful of fresh arugula, cucumber, grated carrot.
- Roll up burrito style and ENJOY!